- What impact does sexual harassment and sexual violence in school have on girls and young women; boys and young men; and teachers?
- What role can other stakeholders, including teacher training providers, teaching unions, governors and parents, play in tackling this problem?
We think that bringing together the views and experiences of the wonderful group of people who have shown their support for KCIO will make for a really powerful statement. But to do so WE NEED YOU! So...
- What have your kids told you (or what can your kids tell us) about sexual harassment or sexualised behaviour in schools?
- What happens in the schools you teach in?
- What experiences, good and bad, have you had in trying to tackle this kind of behaviour in schools?
- What do you think might help?
We'll gather your views together into a mighty statement and hope it helps give the government the evidence it needs to put serious resources into helping schools stamp out this problem before it starts...
Rest assured that we will anonymise contributions (using first names only), particularly since some of the material you want to share may be sensitive. And of course if you have any questions about the process, don't hesitate to drop us a line. Please comment below / post on our Facebook page / email email@example.com
We've been amazed by the positive and energetic response to our campaign. Now let's take it to the next level. Please share far and wide. Let's do this!